Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Questions

I had a crazy day today! It was the final day of my babies Big Boys first week in Kindergarten. And my sisters all came over and hung out. So this is the first time i opened my lap top. I feel so disconnected when i dont go on the computer all day. But anyways Its kind of late but i love Five Question Friday so much that i had to squeeze it in tonight! 


1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
    O god yes~! Its terrible sometimes! But the other day i did brake down and buy myself some much needed underwear.I mean come i need to coax myself just to buy the main essentials for myself.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?
      We live in an upper apartment, i know the lady downstairs ok, i graduated with her daughter, and we HATE each other. But she moved out shorty after we moved in so its ok now. I dont really know or talk to anyone else on the street . 

3. What age are you looking forward to being?
       Well im 23 and my kids are 5 and 18 months, so in what 17 years i will be 40 and my kids will be both over 18, and i will be FREE!!!!
(but i really look forward to seeing my kids have become and watch them start a family and what not)  

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
        Yes! And especially lately since im waiting for like 3 things that i won from blog giveaway's! I do hate getting excited and its like some ridiculous bill or something like that

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
         Hmmm Man thats kind of hard because i have the worst memory ever, but i think it might be going camping ALL the time with my grandparents. We went to Canada like every weekend, and we used to go to the Jersey Shore like once every year for 2 weeks! Man i miss those days!

Now its your turn to answer the questions..... You know You want to!:)

      

No comments:

Post a Comment