Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meet Me on Monday!

Man i Have really been slacking lately on blogging and such
Ive been in Blah moods, and plus i finally got a vehicle so me and the kids have been having fun,
we went to the marina where were live and toured the old Navy Boats, and a Submarine (pics and post to come)
Well Im going to start the week off with  Meet Me on Monday from Never Growing old blog
Questions: 

1. What is your favorite all time movie?


OverBoard with Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn I have seen this movie more time than i could even count! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! (and it came out the year i was born, its also one of my moms favorite movies to)














2. How often do you go over the speed limit?


All the time i sort of have a lead foot, i deff. have gotten WAY better since have kids and a couple stupid accidents under my belt...eekkk


3. What really gives you the creeps?
Honestly, weird creepy dirty old people. I dont really see them to often but they really creep me out for some reason, ive never really had a bad experience with one either, but yup im weird and thats what i could think of to tell you that creeps me out!

4. What is your favorite snack?
Oreos and Milk BABY!! mmmm i can and pretty much do eat like half the package in one sitting, between me and my other half we go through like 2 or 3 packages in like 2 weeks. It actually kind of gross how much we eat them. But DAMN they are sooo delish! O and i WILL NOT eat them without the being soggy with milk. 

5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
If i was a dog named killer i would want to be a chihuahua or something little like that!! HAAHa But really a cat named fluffy? what a generic name., LOL

OK Now its you turn Go link up and answer the questions




7 comments:

  1. my husband watched Overboard so many times the movie doesn't work anymore! LOL
    ha love the doggie photo!!!
    thanks for following my blog...if i can get my google/blogger to work I will follow as "I sound like my mother" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that Chuhuahua looks very Killerish. A cat named Fluffy just says pampered witch to me, which I can relate to some days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overboard is great!

    p.s. I'll eat the other half of your oreos - Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, Oreos and milk! Is there anything better? I am a newbie with "Meet Me on Monday" and I am a new follow to you!

    Hugs,
    Jacalyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum Oreos & milk!

    I'm your newest follower!
    http://www.koehmstedt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the Thursday blog hop. Lovely BLog!! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Visiting from Cookies & Clogs. :)
    Jennifer from,
    www.justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete