Thursday, September 2, 2010

That Time of Year! YIPPEE



This Super cool kid, my BABY :( is starting Kindergarten in FIVE days! 
He was in a preschool program last year 5 days a week for 2.5 hours, and then for 6 weeks in the summer he was bussed to and from school for a summer school program 4 days a week for 3 hours. 
So because of all the "experience" he has im not to terrified of him being gone from 8:30 am until 4pm everyday!
I actually cant wait! 
Yes for my self because this was a long summer and im so ready for it to be over.
And because Codie does so much better while in the school groove of things! I cant wait to be back on schedule and finally have my house not in complete mayhem EVERY freaking day! 
So while other moms were crying and needed tissues im going need a party hat and some noise makers! 
HAHA
BUT... I had this great idea to put an ad online and see if anyone need someone to care for their kid. And i now have a lil 2 year old sweetheart 2 days a week! Its perfect! Its only 2 days a week so the parents can go to school. She is so well behaved im scared my kids will corrupt her! Thank god Codie will be in school and maybe Miss Mac will calm down as well!  
But anyways... I'm hoping that once Codie is in school ill finally be able to have some blogging time cause damn i have been so bad lately! GRRRR
Hope all you other moms are doing ok with all the kids back to school !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment